Monday, August 29, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 8/29/11

I'm almost done.  Just some trim left.  Well, then I have to paint all the window inserts (i.e. screen to glass, glass to screen) that are the old color.  Oh, who am I kidding?  I'll never really be done.  But, it looks done.

On a side note.. I managed to inject paint into my finger last weekend (as in a week ago yesterday) while cleaning the paint sprayer.  At 2800psi, it is absolutely necessary to keep clear of the nozzle at all times.  I was trying to keep it from splattering by (instinctively) shielding it with my hand.  Duh.  I missed.  Or, technically, I failed to miss.  And it splattered anyway.

After a lot of wasted time with doctors I could have had surgery and been out of commission for about 6 weeks and have to keep driving 60miles one way for follow up.  Or, just leave it, wait, and see.  I chose the latter.  Suddenly, the doctors were more concerned.  Too late.  You blinked.

No comments:

Post a Comment