Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 7/6/11

I decided early that I better focus on gardening tonight.  But, after picking strawberries and our first handful of green beans, running the weeder around and installing some weed fabric against the west fence, I was pretty much done.  Plus, my wife came home and told me the chief of police was going to be on the news for yet another bogus scandal of our dumping little town.  It's not that dumpy.  But, all this stupid, petty, bickering and political posturing is, well, pathetic.  So, I went in to watch the news.  I fell asleep... a little... just for a few seconds.  Well, then I was refreshed and went out and prepped the short section of the west wall, fixed the threshold on the front door (which I had taken apart for the stucco on the north side), and touched up the seal on the screen door since I was there and it (news to me) needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment