Monday, May 17, 2010

The Daily Blog 2010-05-16

I've got this thing on my mind. It seemed the best thing to do was to express it. And since no one really reads this blog anyway, I'm just gonna use this thing. I am exercising this summer. Actually, there's a diet/exercise thing going on. So, this is me working through that...

Blog, blog, blog...
Distance: No idea. The idea was to pedal out for 35 minutes, then turn around.
Time: about an hour
Weight: 193 after supper
MP3 Highlights: None. Didn't take it with me. Riding a bike is not as boring as running on a treadmill.



Mostly I was glad to be able to take that ride without my knee hurting. I don't feel as exercised as I would expect to be after an hour, though. So, what does that mean? Did I get the workout I need? Did I get a 5k workout over a 10k time?



As for the weight thing... I figured that would be my peak weight, and therefore a useful benchmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment