Monday, June 13, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 6/12/11

I didn't do much today because it was rainy. Actually, it rained very little, but I never knew when it would start or stop, so I didn't bother starting anything. I did, however, move the treadmill back to the basement. I had moved it to the main floor during the flood threat. It is no easy task. For reasons that only vaguely make any sense, both the doors into the house have another door adjacent to it. So, moving anything large into the house is mostly stupid-annoying. Beyond that, the back door is at the top of the basement stairs. So, I had to wiggle out the back doors, close one, then come back in and down the stairs. On the other hand, I mostly told you all that so it would sound like I accomplished more than I did. But, it's done, none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment