Monday, June 13, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 6/13/11

I have some church work to do tonight, so I probably won't get much done. I did grill dinner. I did start breaking up a section of what I accomplished Saturday (6/11/11.) When I pulled my form off the bottom, it stuck to that silicon caulk and broke the bottom edge. So, the silicon ends up being a complete waste (and more expensive than the other caulk) and it wasted part of what I had finished. Whatever...

I also tried to post some pictures in here, but the function button up there to do that opens a new window and that window has a "connection problem" and has no refresh button. Of course, Windows offers to "diagnose the problem" but actually does nothing whatsoever useful-- which is exactly what I expect from them. So, I downloaded Google Chrome to see if they were any better. Here's what they said:

502. That’s an error.

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds. That’s all we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment