Friday, June 24, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 6/24/11

I am thinking I have over-extended myself.  I have a tendency to do that.  In the last week I have taken on two church projects, and a writing project on top of everything else-- including not only the siding project but this blog as well.  On the other hand, I have not watched any movies or TV (other than the news, and that is mostly for the weather.)  At work, we have a running joke because our Supervisor frequently says, "We'll see what happens."  Many of them have been there many years, so they are quite cynical in their expectations of what will happen.  But, that's why we have to wait and see..

It turned out to be cooler and possibly wetter this evening than I expected.  I opted to only mow the lawn and pick some strawberries outside.  I do have to work tomorrow, so the evening isn't any longer than any other work day.  Inside, I have been working on these new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment