Friday, June 17, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 6/17/11

Another rainy day, so I'm using that to... update this blog, apparently.  When I'm doing stuff, it keeps popping up these little boxes illustrating features and whatever.  In the process, I found out that I can set it to automatically email to people whenever I publish.  If you'd like that for some reason, just let me know so I can stick your email in the settings.  I also added some more pictures including one of a bucket of mix to illustrate the proper consistency, and another that is a "during" picture-- except I'm not doing it that way anymore.  And now that I'm actually using pictures, I'll have to take more of that sort of thing.  I did mow the lawn last night after all.  I may do laundry tonight.  Or, I may watch "True Grit" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment