Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 6/21/11

It's raining.  It's pouring.  The old man is... planning my next move.  I have an indoor project, but I don't have all the supplies I'll need.  Remember that kitchen tile project? (5/21/11)  Either way, we want to extend that through the rest of the entry.  But, I don't have the edge rails (that's my term for it-- like the edge you see on carpet that meets up against another flooring surface) and I don't have the plywood for the subfloor.  Before I could install either, I'll need to move all the crap that is there, now, so maybe I'll do that tomorrow.  Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy, too.  Also, I could look into obtaining said supplies.  But, all I'm doing tonight is thinking about these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment