Monday, June 20, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 6/20/11

I was fully expecting today to be a washout.  So, when I left work, I was surprised that not only was it not raining, it had not rained all day.  I did not want to start anything that needed time to dry (such as caulking or painting.)  I eventually decided to try mowing the lawn-- if nothing else, I could just stop where I was and call it a night.  Also, I had a church meeting at 7pm, so there was that issue.  I was able to mow the entire lawn.  That's a good thing because the weather forecast suggests I won't get another chance for three days and all that rain is only going to make it extra long when I get to it.  So, I got that done, ate with the family (nice) and watched the weather.  Turns out, they are not expecting the rain to get here tonight, yet.  So, I took the hour or so I had and did some caulking after all.  It turned out to be a productive night.

No comments:

Post a Comment