Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 6/22/11

Still raining.  Tomorrow should be better, but I have a church conference to attend.  I had some emergency paperwork to attend to this evening, so I did that.  In the process, I dropped off the mail.  I may be becoming a wierdo, but I increasingly do not trust the mail.  There was a time when it was considered very risky to do business over the internet.  Now, I seem to do everything online and almost nothing through the mail.  I especially do not like to leave outgoing mail at the mailbox.  I realize it is a service they still provide as they have done for... I was going to say a hundred years, but I really don't know how long the postal service as we know it has been operating.  Just a moment while I Google that... 1840-1852, so over 150 years.  I also made a recycling run.

No comments:

Post a Comment