Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer 6/15/11

For the second night in a row, I walked out of work in the rain. So, I didn't bother to get any building supplies. I even told my wife that tonight I was just going to do some laundry and some bookwork. And I did those things. But, pretty much after the stores closed, the rain stopped and the sun came out and I didn't have any supplies. But, I did do something else: Last year the city tore up and repaired the facilities in our street and rebuilt the street. This spring they are laying sod between the street and the sidewalk. That crew also got rained out. But, they are not acting like they are going to fix the spot they dug up on our property to connect to our house-- it's just on the other side of the sidewalk. So, I used some of the bits and scraps they left laying in the street to be parked and driven on to cover that area. I felt kinda cheap doing that, but I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment