Monday, June 13, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer - A PHOTO!

Ok, if you are reading this first, you are reading it backwards, which is funnier than if it had worked the way I actually planned for this to work. This is actually the second section created, but at least the "before" picture appears before the "after" picture. It's not actually the same section of the house, but it illustrates the problem.


Hey!!! I finally got a photo to post. This is the most recent photo-- which probably sounds stupid since this is the first one I've posted. This is the most-finished product to date. Notice the nice straight line along the bottom. (Also notice the extreme foliage I have to work in and around without destroying. No, that is not easy. Yes, I have destroyed some of it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment